Rushlight Awards 2016-17
The 10th Anniversary Rushlight Awards are now closed to entries, as the deadline of 30 November 2016 has passed.
The judging is underway, along with the plans for the Awards Party which follows the Rushlight Show on Wednesday 25 January 2017, with guest of honour, John Loughhead, Chief Scientific Adviser to the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy.
Background to the Rushlight Awards 2016-17
They are the only set of awards designed specifically to support and promote all the latest clean technologies, innovations, initiatives and deployment projects for businesses and other organisations throughout UK, Ireland and internationally.
The Rushlight Awards are open to all types of organisation at any stage of corporate development, including individual inventors, early stage companies, charities, universities, SMEs, quoted companies and multi-nationals.
There are all the categories from prior years (see Categories), including the following:
- each of the renewable energy types
- improvements to older energy forms
- environmental clean-up solutions
- resource efficiency in all its guises
- transport of all types
- sustainable manufacturing, sustainable products, sustainable agriculture, biodiversity, environmental metrology
- sustainable initiatives, programmes and deployment
At the Rushlight Show, all entrants can have a poster in the Exhibition and a presentation pitch in the Rushlight Cleantech Showcase and/ or the Sustainable Solutions Market Panel to investors, financiers and major corporate customers. Furthermore, all entrants can join for free the Rushlight Cleantech Innovation Network on Synoptica.
Entries closed 30 November 2016
This year, we are continuing with the close integration of the awards with the Rushlight Show. There are so many reasons to enter, including:
- All entries will be made into posters and exhibited at the Rushlight Show, unless you choose not to.
- The prestigious and internationally recognised Rushlight Awards carry substantial kudos, specifically due to the totally independent, high quality judging and breadth of support from the key leading participants in the sector.
- Winners and commended entries can display their respective logos on all their marketing material and communications free-of-charge after the event.
- Priority will be given to entrants for the presentation slots at the Rushlight Show to investors/ financiers and key corporate customers.
- All entrants can have a table-top stand in the Exhibition at the Rushlight Show at a substantial discount.
- All entrants can attend the Awards Party at discounted prices, including group packages.
- Every entrant can become part of the Rushlight Cleantech Innovation Network on Synoptica, a web-based software that enables the world’s largest organisations to find, track and engage with innovative technology and sustainable solutions providers globally.
- Impact Hub Westminster are giving a prize of 3 months free Hub 100 Membership, a package worth over £795..
- Celebrate an innovation breakthrough or an initiative by entering the awards and bringing the team to the Party.
- Put your product, service, technology or project in front of potential customers, investors, partners, intermediaries and service providers.
Please go to How To Enter page and follow the instructions, download the entry form and good luck!
Synoptica is a web-based innovation discovery SaaS platform that enables the world’s leading brands to track, connect with and adopt emerging technologies. Since July 2015, the platform has been used by major brands and cities to run open innovation calls and programs, leading to 100+ deals and technology pilots. Synoptica clients uncover technologies from a global network of pre-market and market-ready solutions, as well as from a partnership community of accelerators, incubators, innovation hubs and universities. Clients include Asda, IKEA, Knight Frank, City of Copenhagen, Tesco, The Crown Estate, Engie and The Greater London Authority.
Impact Hub Westminster
Impact Hub Westminster are giving a prize of 3 months free Hub 100 Membership (worth £795), giving a total of 300 hours of use of their space and support services. This fantastic prize includes:
– Access to their central London collaborative workspace for 100 hours a month
– Membership to a community of like-minded community of entrepreneurs
– Virtual access to a global network of impact makers
– Discounted/free access to events and programmes
– Discounted business support services
– 25% – 50% discount on event space hire
– Global Impact Hub Passport – work in spaces across the world
– Free tea and coffee
– A mailbox for £30 p/m
– A landline phone connection for £20 p/m
Launched in 2011, Impact Hub Westminster is one of the largest of a global network of locally owned collaborative working spaces. Our primary aim is to support organisations with positive social and environmental impact at the heart of their missions. We provide flexible access to workspace and curate a supportive, collaborative environment for these impact makers. We believe early stage organisations struggle to survive in isolation. Our environment and services are designed to incubate the growth and impact of our members through collaboration and support. To further support our community, we host a continuous flow of relevant events and programmes providing a stream of learning and networking opportunities for our members.
FREE PR Support from Barking Dog Communications