Rushlight Awards 2016-17
The 10th Anniversary Rushlight Awards are open. Entries close 30 November 2016
They are the only set of awards designed specifically to support and promote all the latest clean technologies, innovations, initiatives and deployment projects for businesses and other organisations throughout UK, Ireland and internationally.
The Rushlight Awards are open to all types of organisation at any stage of corporate development, including individual inventors, early stage companies, charities, universities, SMEs, quoted companies and multi-nationals.
There are all the categories from prior years (see Categories), including the following:
- each of the renewable energy types
- improvements to older energy forms
- environmental clean-up solutions
- resource efficiency in all its guises
- transport of all types
- sustainable manufacturing, sustainable products, sustainable agriculture, biodiversity, environmental metrology
- sustainable initiatives, programmes and deployment
At the Rushlight Show, all entrants can have a poster in the Exhibition and a presentation pitch in the Rushlight Cleantech Showcase and/ or the Sustainable Solutions Market Panel to investors, financiers and major corporate customers. Furthermore, all entrants can join for free the Rushlight Cleantech Innovation Network on Synoptica.
Entries close 30 November 2016
This year, we are continuing with the close integration of the awards with the Rushlight Show. There are so many reasons to enter, including:
- All entries will be made into posters and exhibited at the Rushlight Show, unless you choose not to.
- The prestigious and internationally recognised Rushlight Awards carry substantial kudos, specifically due to the totally independent, high quality judging and breadth of support from the key leading participants in the sector.
- Winners and commended entries can display their respective logos on all their marketing material and communications free-of-charge after the event.
- Priority will be given to entrants for the presentation slots at the Rushlight Show to investors/ financiers and key corporate customers.
- All entrants can have a table-top stand in the Exhibition at the Rushlight Show at a substantial discount.
- All entrants can attend the Awards Party at discounted prices, including group packages.
- Every entrant can become part of the Rushlight Cleantech Innovation Network on Synoptica, a web-based software that enables the world’s largest organisations to find, track and engage with innovative technology and sustainable solutions providers globally.
- Celebrate an innovation breakthrough or an initiative by entering the awards and bringing the team to the Party.
- Put your product, service, technology or project in front of potential customers, investors, partners, intermediaries and service providers.
Please go to How To Enter page and follow the instructions, download the entry form and good luck!
Synoptica is a web-based innovation discovery SaaS platform that enables the world’s leading brands to track, connect with and adopt emerging technologies. Since July 2015, the platform has been used by major brands and cities to run open innovation calls and programs, leading to 100+ deals and technology pilots. Synoptica clients uncover technologies from a global network of pre-market and market-ready solutions, as well as from a partnership community of accelerators, incubators, innovation hubs and universities. Clients include Asda, IKEA, Knight Frank, City of Copenhagen, Tesco, The Crown Estate, Engie and The Greater London Authority.
FREE PR Support from Barking Dog Communications