Applications are open for the KTN Agri-Food Tech Investment Showcase 2020, now in its fourth year. If you’re an innovative Agri-Food Tech company, this could be your opportunity to pitch to private investors who want to invest in the sector.
Who can apply?
This opportunity is open to all Agri-Food Tech companies seeking private investment. Companies who have presented at two of the previous showcases without significant changes to their ask will not be eligible.
Application and selection
- 6 May: Applications close
- 15 May: Applicants find out if they’ve been selected
Pitch Training Programme
- 17 or 23 June: Pitch training
- 12 or 19 August: Additional training session
- 15-16 September: Pitch critique with video feedback
- 1-2 October: Final pitch presentation to the selection panel (made of KTN, Innovate UK, Rabobank and Farm491) to be selected to present at the Showcase
Agri-Food Tech Investment Showcase
- 19 October: Presentations from the selected companies
If any of the training/events can’t be held in person due to COVID-19, KTN will organise an online alternative.
“The KTN Agritech Showcase was a great event for Stable. We received a great deal of support to perfect our pitch, which paid real dividends on the day as 9 investors contacted us immediately after the event.”
Richard Counsell – CEO of Stable – Raised over £6m in 2 fundraising rounds (in 2016 and 2019)