Project LITSoN aim’s to produce a database of innovation relevant to the UK water sector which will be accessible to all UKWIR members – and participants. As such it will provide market information on the needs of water company that are not being met by existing products and services, and help identify new collaborative partnerships. We would appreciate you to support this initiative by encouraging you to share details of your research, product development and innovation projects, by completing a brief survey, which you can find here. Please enter details of your innovative services and products and return to email@example.com by 23rd March. In return those projects will be shared with clients across the water industry, and you will receive free access to the database, managed by the UK Water Partnership. If you require any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Innolith AG wins Rushlight Awards 2018-19
- Akzonobel’s Paint the Future Startup Challenge
- ECO Innovation Showcase – Weds 6 February
- Energy Efficient Buildings & Thermal Energy Storage Systems (TESSe2B Workshop) – Thursday 24 January 2019
- London Build (October 23rd & 24th, Olympia London), the leading and largest construction & built environment show for London