Project LITSoN aim’s to produce a database of innovation relevant to the UK water sector which will be accessible to all UKWIR members – and participants. As such it will provide market information on the needs of water company that are not being met by existing products and services, and help identify new collaborative partnerships. We would appreciate you to support this initiative by encouraging you to share details of your research, product development and innovation projects, by completing a brief survey, which you can find here. Please enter details of your innovative services and products and return to email@example.com by 23rd March. In return those projects will be shared with clients across the water industry, and you will receive free access to the database, managed by the UK Water Partnership. If you require any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CEC offers opportunity to receive mentoring from Prof. Walter R. Stahel, father of the circular economy – 17 Aug deadline
- START2ACT provides opportunity for startups and SMEs to receive fully-funded sustainability consultancy
- The joint EIT RawMaterials and Veolia incubator programme for start-ups in the field of circular economy – deadline 22 June
- WSSET 3rd Innovation Awards; Deadline: 31st May 2018
- Get involved in LITSoN – UK innovation database