Applications close 30 October 2020
This is the first Innovate UK Global Incubator Programme (GIP) which is focusing on Clean Growth to the US (New York). A new initiative, the GIP is an acceleration programme for innovative SMEs to spend time in world-leading incubators abroad – https://www.enterprise-europe.co.uk/story/Global-Incubator-Programme
- The GIP is aimed at innovative growth persona companies that address climate change through technology or business model innovations with a strong potential to scale internationally
- The main areas of focus include:
- Smart City (resource-productive and equitable Solutions for urban development)
- Smart Grid (utility Solutions for a digital, de-carbonised grid
- Renewable Energy (geothermal, offshore wind, hydrogen)
- Transportation (electric vehicles, EV charging)
- Buildings (energy efficiency, smart controls)
- Waste Management (circular economy, organic waste solutions)
- Agriculture (crop analytics, urban sustainable farming)
- Carbon Capture and Utilisation (net-zero and carbon negative products, chemicals, and materials)
- We will be selecting up to eight innovative SMEs to join the programme with Urban Future Lab (UFL) incubator in New York.
- Applications are open now and will close on 30th October 2020
- Clients can apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdM0Lv3G5YBtV7BOCHnJgdK7hIgx39ZRQ-QDvYqsdudh9-PYg/viewform. An example application form is attached so clients can prepare their response prior to completing the online form.
- Onboarding workshop will take place between the 8th & 10th December 2020
- The Incubation Programme will take place between January & June 2021
- Given the current circumstances with COVID-19, the programme will initially be delivered virtually with opportunities for a physical presence in country in accordance with public health guidelines and upon request.
For any queries or further information please contact Ian Fletcher at the Enterprise Europe Network – m: 07572 385522 e: email@example.com