EcoMachines Ventures, the specialist investor in energy and industrial high-tech companies, announces that Q-Bot, its robotics portfolio company, has secured an additional £2m of funding from a mixture of investors and grant finance to ramp up the deployment of its robotics technology platform for the construction and energy sectors.
- Innolith AG wins Rushlight Awards 2018-19
- Akzonobel’s Paint the Future Startup Challenge
- ECO Innovation Showcase – Weds 6 February
- Energy Efficient Buildings & Thermal Energy Storage Systems (TESSe2B Workshop) – Thursday 24 January 2019
- London Build (October 23rd & 24th, Olympia London), the leading and largest construction & built environment show for London