EcoMachines Ventures, the specialist investor in energy and industrial high-tech companies, announces that Q-Bot, its robotics portfolio company, has secured an additional £2m of funding from a mixture of investors and grant finance to ramp up the deployment of its robotics technology platform for the construction and energy sectors.
- Energy Efficient Buildings & Thermal Energy Storage Systems (TESSe2B Workshop) – Thursday 24 January 2019
- London Build (October 23rd & 24th, Olympia London), the leading and largest construction & built environment show for London
- CEC offers opportunity to receive mentoring from Prof. Walter R. Stahel, father of the circular economy – 17 Aug deadline
- START2ACT provides opportunity for startups and SMEs to receive fully-funded sustainability consultancy
- The joint EIT RawMaterials and Veolia incubator programme for start-ups in the field of circular economy – deadline 22 June