Exhibition Terms and Booking
The Rushlight Show is the only event of its kind that showcases the leading clean technologies developed to address a sustainable resource future. The online platform has been chosen so that the event is as easy as possible to access and to facilitate the most effective connections between exhibitors and other delegates.
The virtual Exhibition Hall presents stands/ spaces in 3 different sizes for sponsors, premium and standard standholders. Bespoke arrangements can be considered and will be priced individually. There is also a dedicated poster display option at a much reduced price.
The rate card for exhibition space is as follows:
|Premium||£500 plus VAT|
|Standard||£300 plus vAT|
|Poster||£100 plus VAT|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Once a stand is booked, the full charge is due and payable, whether or not the booking is subsequently cancelled.
2. A standard size stand space includes the following functions:
a) Company name and logo
b) Corporate video of an appropriate size
c) Downloadable content in pdf format, being corporate brochures and other similar material
d) Details of the delegates hosting the stand
e) Ability for delegates to have live chat (in real time typed conversation), schedule meetings and book immediate video chat, plus network in a private conversation bubble
3. The nature of this show is to encourage an easy environment for direct discussion. The platform has been chosen for its breadth of functionality to aid interaction between delegates.
4. Access to the venue on the day of the Show commences at 9am. The Exhibition will be live at the times displayed on the agenda.
5. Exhibitors are expected to load up and prepare their exhibition stand in advance of the event. It can only be checked if the content loading is completed one week before the event.