Victory Services Club, 63-79 Seymour Street, London, W2 2HF
2019 Lead Sponsors
The Rushlight Summer Showcase is taking place on Thursday 20 June 2019 at the Victory Services Club, 63-79 Seymour Street, London, W2 2HF. It incorporates:
- an Exhibition of over 60 innovative clean technology solutions, including the Innovate UK Showcase of Materials & Advanced Manufacturing, Clean Growth, Innovation Loans, Faraday Batteries and Transport projects, BEIS Energy Entrepreneurs Fund participants and the Department for Transport Future Fuels for Flight and Freight Competition participants.
- Conference, incorporating the Cleantech Innovation Showcase with 50 companies presenting their cutting edge new technologies.
- Investor Tour of the Exhibition over an extended lunch break, enabling investors to meet up and for cleantech companies to meet investors.
The Rushlight Summer Showcase is THE marketplace that brings together over 250 cleantech developers and sustainable solution providers, active European investors & financiers, corporate venturers, government departments, business partners, consultants, intermediaries, advisers and businesses looking to source suppliers and partners for an improved level of sustainability in their supply chain and operations.
Summary of the Show
8.30 – 9.00 Registration and welcome teas and coffees
9.00 – 11.00 Conference
11.00 – 11.20 Break and Exhibition
11.20 – 13.00 Conference
13.00 – 14.15 Lunch and Exhibition
13.30– 14.15 Investor Tour of the Exhibition
14.15 – 15.40 Conference
15.40 – 16.00 Break and Exhibition
16.00 – 17.30 Conference
Claire Perry, Minister of State for Energy & Clean Growth, BEIS: The Rushlight Summer Showcase is a fantastic opportunity for industry, investors and government to engage with world-class entrepreneurs. …….the Summer Showcase aligns well with the government’s Clean Growth Strategy and we want to ensure that UK business is reaping the benefits of the ever-growing demand for low carbon technologies. The Minister has no doubt the event will be a success as the Showcase continues to highlight how the UK can lead on, and benefit from, clean growth for years to come. Please accept Claire’s apologies and her best wishes for a successful event.
Library of Innovate UK Directories from past events:
The Innovate UK Clean Growth & Infrastructure Systems Directory is available HERE
The Directory of Projects for the Innovate UK Energy Catalyst – Round 4 can be found HERE
The Directory of Projects for the Innovate UK Energy Catalyst – Round 3 can be found HERE.
The Directory of Projects for the Innovate UK Energy Catalyst – Round 2 can be found HERE.
The Directory of Projects for the Innovate UK Energy Catalyst – Round 1 can be found HERE
Delegates gave last year’s event the following feedback:
Well done for a very informative and productive day – Michael Hamer, Technical Development Manager, NEA
A great venue and good turnout. Also interesting companies and investors – Hamish Watson, Director, Polysolar Ltd
Many thanks for an excellent day yesterday, really good management teams and discussions. Its great being able to meet so many good management teams on one day – Jim Totty, Sustainable Technology Investors Ltd
Excellent event as always. – Dr John R Williams, Senior Partner, Sinvestec LLC
Thank you for an excellent Rushlight conference and exhibition yesterday. I personally had many good conversations with investors and other interested parties, so am following up today – Nick Kitchin, CEO, Cumulus Energy Storage Ltd
Everyone knew what to expect and what to do next which is the main reason for the automatic flow of events yesterday. I had a good day. I have received emails from your core investor group asking for our business plan and one meeting is set up in London. A couple of potential orders from companies requiring a gas cleaning and compression solution. – Amit Roy, CEO, Engas
Thank-you so much for giving me the opportunity to exhibit at the Rushlight Summer Showcase. It was my first time to attend and I found it very valuable, with almost everyone I wanted to speak to under one roof. Congratulations on your excellent organisation of the event – Craig Jamieson, Director, Straw Innovations
Thank you for organising the event, very enjoyable and useful. Very well run – Adrian Pugsley, Univ of Ulster
The event was really exciting and well organised. We met several entrepreneurs with great ideas and passion. All in all this was a very positive event for us and we made great connections – Alessandro Mele, CEO, EthicalFin
This event is for:
- organisations that are developing and deploying clean innovations and technologies
- sustainability practitioners, heads of procurement, business owners and others looking to adopt clean technologies and manage their organisation’s environmental footprint proactively
- investors and financiers in clean technologies, renewables energy and resource projects and companies
- firms advising cleantech developers and deployers
- social entrepreneurs and local community project participants
- local authorities and government departments
- analysts, media and other participants of the sector