Exhibition Terms and Booking
Exhibition stands and spaces are available at one single rate. Bespoke arrangements can be considered and will be priced individually. The standard size is a 2ft diameter poseur or cocktail high table with room behind for 1 pop-up banner.
The rate card for exhibition space is as follows:
|Standard – 2ft diameter poseur table||£400 plus VAT|
Wifi is available but must be ordered in advance. The instructions for using the wifi at the venue and the log on details will be provided to standholders before the event and will be available, along with assistance at the venue, on the day.Stands can be booked by contacting email@example.com.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Once a stand is booked, the full charge is due, whether or not the booking is subsequently cancelled.
2. A standard size stand includes a 2ft diameter poseur table, with a 1ft gap to the next table top stand. There is room for a pop-up banner stand behind. Standholders can choose to dispense with the table.
3. Some banner stands can be 3m wide and so standholders requesting space for this will need to book this in advance and pay the relevant rate. If this is not booked in advance, the standholder runs the risk of not being able or allowed to use their banner stand due to lack of space.
4. The nature of this show is to encourage an easy environment for discussion. It is not a suitable location for very large structures.
5. The size limits for accessing the exhibition area are limited by the size of the access doors from the pavement and the stairs that need to be traversed.
6. Deliveries for the show may be possible via direct liaison with the venue in advance.
7. Access to the venue on the day of the Show commences at 8am.
8. It is the responsibility of standholders to ensure that there is no damage caused by the delivery, setting up, dismantling or removal of the stand to the venue. Any damage will be the sole responsibility of the standholder and may result in a subsequent repair charge. In particular, the walls of the venue cannot be used for display or other purposes.
9. All standholders must have their stands dismantled and cleared away by 5.30pm on the day of the show.
10. There is very limited storage space for stand banners and collateral overnight and so storage for deliveries the night before or the following morning after the show cannot be assured.
11. All stands and other material brought to the show must be removed from the venue. Unused brochures and other collateral cannot be left at the venue for disposal. Any such surplus resource left at the venue may attract a disposal charge of up to £150 plus VAT.
12. Standholders are responsible for any materials delivered to or made from the venue and for their materials and possessions during the show. The venue and Eventure Media Ltd accept no responsibility or liability in that regard.
13. Not all stands have access to a 13 Amp electricity socket, so if you require power please notify us in advance. Any special power needs must be raised with the organisers well before the event to enable your needs to be met.
14. WIFI is available throughout the exhibition area but the access code has to be ordered in advance.