The UK Science and Innovation Network and KTN are offering UK cleantech companies the exciting opportunity to participate in GLOBE Forum 2018.
The Forum is North America’s largest and longest-running sustainability conference hosted in Vancouver, Canada on March 14-16 2018. GLOBE Forum convenes international leaders from government, business and civil society to discuss managing environmental risks and capitalizing opportunities in the clean economy. The conference attracts clean tech buyers and investors from across Canada and North America.
UK based SMEs from the following sectors are invited to apply:
- Smart grids and energy systems
- Green buildings
- Smart and sustainable transport
- Carbon capture, utilization and storage
- Energy storage
Companies selected for the mission will receive:
- Roundtrip London-Vancouver flights
- Accomodation in Vancouver
- Exhibition space at the UK Pavilion at the GLOBE Expo
- Pitch opportunities at GLOBE
- A programme to engage with the local cleantech ecosystem on the margins of GLOBE
To participate, UK companies must apply by January 26, 2018. Selected companies will be notified by February 2, 2018.